Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eddvedd

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 28, 2010
Hey, I've got an ipad that Im selling so that I can pick up a new 3G version. Is there anyway that I can clean the HD on the one I'm selling (sorry if thats a stupid ?, Im not very tech inclined). I still need it to be functional for whomever buys it, just want to make sure none of my personal info is left on it anywhere. Thanks. (I assume Ill have to do it using a computer, I have an iMac if anyone knows how to do it using that)

AR15MBP

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2009
USA
Hey, I've got an ipad that Im selling so that I can pick up a new 3G version. Is there anyway that I can clean the HD on the one I'm selling (sorry if thats a stupid ?, Im not very tech inclined). I still need it to be functional for whomever buys it, just want to make sure none of my personal info is left on it anywhere. Thanks. (I assume Ill have to do it using a computer, I have an iMac if anyone knows how to do it using that)

in settings you can select erase all settings and content, or you can do a restore while the ipad is connected to itunes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.