Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Aug 2, 2010, 05:48 AM   #1
kviksilver
macrumors newbie

Send a message via Skype™ to kviksilver
UISegmentedControl custom background image

Hi, I have UINavigationBar setup as image - some wood texture. I want to insert UISegmentedControl with 4 buttons on that bar. Buttons should have same texture with slightly changed tint.

One solution would be to change tint alpha of buttons background color, sothat texture in background can get trough, but as I set alpha for tint in IB it doenst save value, it allways gets back to value 1.

I cant get UISegmentedControl to show background image, so finaly gave up and deciedet to search for help... efect that is desired is one in iBooks app, with buttons in Navigation Bar. Any link or small help would be appreciated..
kviksilver is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming