Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Aug 2, 2010, 04:58 PM   #1
maronoff
macrumors newbie

Arrow LivingRoom for iPad v1.1 out now!

Hi all,

I wanted to let you all know that version 1.1 of LivingRoom for iPad is now up in the App Store -- it's a substantial release, with many tweaks, fixes, and user-feedback-based improvements. (Hey, why not go check it out now! :-)) LivingRoom is a simple, clean floor plan and interior design app; I wanted an app that would allow anyone to dive right in and start creating and sharing beautiful spaces right away.

The biggest changes in v1.1 are the addition of an integrated User Guide and better starting instructions, precision-layout ("nudge") buttons to move items by small amounts in any direction, a much better layout for the object info and room settings menus, and improved handling of both metric and imperial units. (There are a bunch of other less-noticeable changes as well.)

Here's LivingRoom's App Store page:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/livingro...360858983?mt=8

And here is the main website:
http://littlepeople.net/~maronoff/livingroom

Version 1.1 is available right now for $4.99 (or equivalent local pricing) and as a free update for existing owners. OK, sales pitch over, please go check it out! Thanks!
maronoff is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2010, 01:43 AM   #2
j3yq
macrumors 6502

This is exactly what I've been looking for! I'll leave a review when I get a chance to purchase.
j3yq is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2010, 02:58 PM   #3
maronoff
macrumors newbie

Demo video posted

Thanks, j3yq! For those of you who requested more info, there's now a short demo video available here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lCZ2ZmUW2E&hd=1
maronoff is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps