Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 4, 2010, 04:01 PM   #1
f.o.d.
macrumors newbie

Gmail importing does not stop after account is deleted from settings

I recently added a 2nd gmail account which would be imported to my main account. After deciding I didn't want all the extra email on my Iphone, I deleted the 2nd account from my Gmail import settings. This has worked fine on my computer, however my Iphone continues to download the second account's emails. I've tried deleting the primary account from my iphone and re-adding it but the problem continues. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by f.o.d.; Aug 4, 2010 at 04:09 PM.
f.o.d. is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting