Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 5, 2010, 03:24 PM   #1
darkpixie08
macrumors member

Changing Sync Preferences on Iphone

Usually when I sync my iphone, I get a preferences page in itunes where I can say that I want to sync photos, new tv shows etc. I cannot get this sync page to come up. When I connect my iphone to my laptop, it just syncs automatically, but I need to change the sync preferences (it's not currently syncing my contacts or my calendars). I'm assuming once I change this that I can get it to sync properly, problem is I can't get that page to show up in itunes.

When I click on my iphone in itunes nothing happens, and I'm still seeing my regular itunes library. If I right click on it, then i get the option to sync, but still cannot change my sync preferences. Any insight on how to do this would be much appreciated. Thanks!
darkpixie08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting