Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Aug 6, 2010, 03:32 PM   #1
Fa7mac
macrumors regular

Font Missing

Ive noticed after some uses of InDesign CS4 and Photoshop CS4 that some fonts are missing on my 2010 iMac system. For example I tried to use Book Antiqua yesterday on Photoshop and it wasnt available in the fonts list. Why the iMac doesn't have these fonts? where can I download them and install them to work on all my softwares?
Fa7mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2010, 04:51 PM   #2
MisterMe
macrumors G4

Book Antiqua is not missing. You don't have Book Antiqua because you never installed Book Antiqua on your computer. This Monotype font is part of the font bundle that is installed with Microsoft Office. No Microsoft Office? No Book Antiqua! That said, Book Antiqua is a clone of Palatino. Use Palatino and be happy.
MisterMe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Fa7mac
macrumors regular

Thank you! I thought it was built-in in every Mac
Fa7mac is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics