Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Aug 6, 2010, 07:02 PM   #1
MarximusMG
macrumors 6502a

How do I code a "transpose" program? (Example given)

I am needing to find out how to code a program that would perform the same function as this website:

http://www.tabtuner.com

I have a series of songs with chords, and would like to be able to transpose the chords on any given song. Thanks in advance!
Old Aug 9, 2010, 03:46 AM   #2
jnic
macrumors 6502a

Assuming you're just doing string parsing, check out NSScanner. Apple have a few sample projects to get you familiar with it linked from the class reference.
jnic is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming