Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wessellk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
I apologize if this has already been discussed, but after searching, I couldn't find anything that answered my questions:

First, is there any trick to formatting the videos I want to use for wallpaper? I used handbrake to convert the .mov files to .mp4.

Second, when I ssh into my phone, I'm not sure where to put the files. I tried putting them in the same folder as my Winterboard themes, and they show up, but when I respring, nothing happens.

As I understand it, VWallpaper does not yet work for iPhone 4. When I installed it and tried to run, it just crashed.

I appreciate any help any of you can provide. Thanks.

idevSteve

macrumors member
Dec 17, 2009
Florida
I would suggest downloading the tunnel video wallpaper and replacing the video inside with your own. You can use any video you want. Just copy a video.mp4 and paste it in var/stash/themes/tunnel folder and rename it as the video in the tunnel folder....and respring. You can use video right from your IP4 camera.

wessellk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
I would suggest downloading the tunnel video wallpaper and replacing the video inside with your own. You can use any video you want. Just copy a video.mp4 and paste it in var/stash/themes/tunnel folder and rename it as the video in the tunnel folder....and respring. You can use video right from your IP4 camera.

Thanks. This worked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.