Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)

Old Nov 24, 2004, 10:00 PM   #1
StarbucksSam
macrumors 65816

3G iPod WELL UNDER 200

Hello friends,

I felt the need to repost this in a new thread because things have changed so much and I feel that though this is the same item, it deserves its own apartment if you know what I mean... the price and status have changed significantly. (If you are planning on closing this thread, please close the old one instead - this is the one I'd like to keep open - sorry for posting two threads on the same item, but things changed so much)

What I'm selling you now is a polished up (still some minor scratches, Brasso is not perfect, but it looks very good) 3G iPod 15 GB. The great thing is though, I'm selling the item for only $179.50. I'm not expecting many bidders on this so I have set it pretty low which means it is available for you at this price. If you bid, and you're the only one, you're going to get an iPod for a lot less than 200 bucks. There is no reserve on this item, so you should do pretty well. Please check out the auction at eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5734316774

If you have questions please contact me via AIM or PM.

---Sam
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0018.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	19077  
StarbucksSam is offline   0
Old Nov 26, 2004, 07:49 AM   #2
StarbucksSam
macrumors 65816

This just sold in an off-eBay transaction for $170 tentatively. This will happen if I have no bids by the time she gets to the post office to send the money order (2:00ish EST). It is still up for grabs starting at 189.50 on eBay, but I am pulling the listing as soon as she sends the order if there are no bids.
StarbucksSam is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)