Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook

Old Aug 7, 2010, 03:46 PM   #1
Nataliewyle
macrumors newbie

continuous orange blinking light on MacBook charger.

Hi,
A few days ago I put my MacBook on charge but nothing happened there was no orange or green light and in the top right hand corner it said 'not charging' . I tried it a few more times and then the led just flicked from green to orange so I shut the mac down just before it ran out of battery. I then borrowed my friends macbok charger the same power as my other one but now the led just flashes orange and as it mac won't turn on I guess it's not charging it properly.
It would be much appriciated if anyone knew what was wrong and whether the charger or battery is broken.
Thanks Natalie
Nataliewyle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2010, 03:56 PM   #2
GGJstudios
macrumors Westmere

Apple Portables: Troubleshooting MagSafe adapters
Using your portable computer’s power adapter
GGJstudios is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook