Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Aug 8, 2010, 03:44 PM   #1
HXGuy
macrumors 68000

MMS & Voicemail not working on iPhone 4 (JB + Unlocked)

Anyone find a fix for this yet? I can't get MMS messages to send or receive and my Voicemails aren't being pushed through to the phone either. Seems to have started since the Ultrasn0w unlock.
HXGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2010, 03:54 PM   #2
ROCKERDAN
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HXGuy View Post
Anyone find a fix for this yet? I can't get MMS messages to send or receive and my Voicemails aren't being pushed through to the phone either. Seems to have started since the Ultrasn0w unlock.
remove ultrasnow will fix this
ROCKERDAN is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2010, 04:15 PM   #3
HXGuy
macrumors 68000

Actually i seem to have found a fix for this here: http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-faceti...ilbreakme-2.0/

My voicemail works again and I sent an SSM no problem. It also installed SMS delivery reports though it doesn't seem to be working correctly.
HXGuy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2010, 06:24 PM   #4
billinaz
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKERDAN View Post
remove ultrasnow will fix this
Yup. I lost my MMS a few days after ultrasn0w. It worked right after I unlocked it but a few days later MMS stopped working.

SMS worked, just no MMS.

I removed ultrasn0w and the MMS came right back.
billinaz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2010, 09:18 PM   #5
DJohm
macrumors member

Does removing ultrasnow repo puts the phone back to "lock" status?
DJohm is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2010, 01:33 PM   #6
amnichols10
macrumors regular

Quote:
Actually i seem to have found a fix for this here: http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-faceti...ilbreakme-2.0/

My voicemail works again and I sent an SSM no problem. It also installed SMS delivery reports though it doesn't seem to be working correctly.
This fixes the problem completely?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJohm View Post
Does removing ultrasnow repo puts the phone back to "lock" status?
I believe that it does. Not 100% though
amnichols10 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2010, 01:44 PM   #7
amnichols10
macrumors regular

Quote:

Does this work for the ultrasn0w unlock as well?
Old Aug 12, 2010, 01:51 PM   #8
Sherifftruman
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by amnichols10 View Post
Does this work for the ultrasn0w unlock as well?
I have the issue and I did the iphonedelivery fix from the Redmondpie post a few days ago. It seems to kill the unlock as the carrier selector is gone from the options menu, but it does alow you to send MMS.

Rebooting brings the unlock back, with no MMS. I am staying on ATT and only ran Ultrasn0w because I will be travelling to Mexico in a month and want to use a local SIM there. I just uninstalled the unlock and will reinstall it when I leave.
Sherifftruman is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2010, 02:07 PM   #9
amnichols10
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
I have the issue and I did the iphonedelivery fix from the Redmondpie post a few days ago. It seems to kill the unlock as the carrier selector is gone from the options menu, but it does alow you to send MMS.

Rebooting brings the unlock back, with no MMS. I am staying on ATT and only ran Ultrasn0w because I will be travelling to Mexico in a month and want to use a local SIM there. I just uninstalled the unlock and will reinstall it when I leave.
Cool. Currently in Europe and am wondering when they will patch the glitch so all the features will work

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks