Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Aug 10, 2010, 06:45 AM   #1
Perihelion
macrumors regular

Cinexplayer Missing Media Files - help needed

I added a handful of media files using iTunes > Apps > File Sharing and they showed up on Cinexplayer on my iPad fine. Then I added 5 more the same way but when I went into Cinexplayer, only one of these files showed on the list. Now I can't figure out how to delete them using iTunes which only has an "add" and a "save to" button, and I can't delete them using Cinexplayer because the files don't show up. Please help me.
Perihelion is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10, 2010, 09:28 AM   #2
haze420
macrumors newbie

when in itunes highlight the video and press the delete key on your keyboard
haze420 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11, 2010, 07:11 AM   #3
Perihelion
macrumors regular

That worked. Thanks for the help. I'm finding that not all of the xvid files I load show up in the app...not sure why...
Perihelion is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2010, 02:04 PM   #4
VideoBeagle
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perihelion View Post
That worked. Thanks for the help. I'm finding that not all of the xvid files I load show up in the app...not sure why...
I've seen that too...I think it's codec related...not all xvids being pure xvids as opposed to divx or such (as best as I've figure out so far...haven't looked into it super much).
VideoBeagle is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps