Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)

Old Nov 27, 2004, 11:40 PM   #1
connorhays
macrumors member

FS: Pioneer DEH-16 Car CD Player $60

I have an almost brand new Pioneer DEH-16 Car CD Player for $60. It is in great condition and it was just bought about 2 weeks ago. I need the money so I am letting it go for cheap. It will come in original box with all the instructions. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Please email me at haysconnor@mac.com or PM me. -Connor
connorhays is offline   0
Old Nov 28, 2004, 12:00 AM   #2
filmmaker2002
macrumors regular

does this have aux inputs to directly plug in an iPod using a stero minijack -> RCA cable>
filmmaker2002 is offline   0
Old Nov 28, 2004, 03:13 AM   #3
macg4
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to macg4 Send a message via Yahoo to macg4
just woundering

What exactly does this post have to with macs?
Old Nov 28, 2004, 11:09 AM   #4
Doctor Q
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macg4
What exactly does this post have to with macs?
Marketplace items don't have to be Mac related. The Marketplace is for "items of potential interest to forum members".
Old Nov 29, 2004, 01:18 AM   #5
nesuser2
macrumors 6502

I could be wrong but last time I was into car audio, pioneers would allow Aux input if you bought an adapter to change their P-bus into RCA input. However, units that allowed this functionality are named: Deh-p____ The P before the model number indicates whether or not it has a pbus or not but I could be wrong since I didn't even realize pioneer was making decks this cheap, let alone any company...it's about time!!
nesuser2 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)