Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps

Old Aug 11, 2010, 06:47 PM   #1
aerostat
macrumors newbie

Talking Dungeoneer : D&D Character Sheet for iPad

Hi everyone,

My name is Brian and I'm the developer of a new app that just released to the iPad app store today: Dungeoneer.

Dungeoneer is an interactive character sheet for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons.

My app imports the .dnd4e character sheet files that are generated by the D&D Insider (You'll need a D&DI subscription, I'm afraid) Character Builder tool and then the player can select a character to use for a gaming session, make dice rolls for attacks/damage/skills and even keep session notes.

Right now, it's a really basic app, but I've spent a lot of time and effort on it and would be really happy to hear any feedback or comments you may have. I have huge plans for the future of Dungeoneer!

It's free (ad supported) with some in-app purchasable unlocks to help pay the bills and it comes with a sample character too (my own gnomish thief ).

I hope some of you might try it and find it useful!

Here's the iTunes link:

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dunge...379178382?mt=8

I've seen a few people talking about wanting an app like this around these forums here:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=873148
aerostat is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPad Apps