Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aerostat

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 11, 2010
Hi everyone,

My name is Brian and I'm the developer of a new app that just released to the iPad app store today: Dungeoneer.

Dungeoneer is an interactive character sheet for 4th Edition Dungeons & Dragons.

My app imports the .dnd4e character sheet files that are generated by the D&D Insider (You'll need a D&DI subscription, I'm afraid) Character Builder tool and then the player can select a character to use for a gaming session, make dice rolls for attacks/damage/skills and even keep session notes.

Right now, it's a really basic app, but I've spent a lot of time and effort on it and would be really happy to hear any feedback or comments you may have. I have huge plans for the future of Dungeoneer!

It's free (ad supported) with some in-app purchasable unlocks to help pay the bills and it comes with a sample character too (my own gnomish thief :) ).

I hope some of you might try it and find it useful!

Here's the iTunes link:

itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dungeoneer/id379178382?mt=8

I've seen a few people talking about wanting an app like this around these forums here:

https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/873148/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.