Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews

Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:08 AM   #1
mooditude
macrumors newbie

Drop Kick Your Laptop in Style: The Attaché

If you want a laptop bag that provides fashionable style and ultimate computer protection, check out The Attaché from www.zattache.com

This case comes in 3 sizes and 22 colors; ranging from basic ebony to wild zebra and color-shift fabrics that transform between 3 or 4 colors depending on lighting. Made of a washable synthetic called Feathersuede, the case is amazingly light, so the real weight you are wielding is that of your stuff.

I found out that this case offers drop kick protection the hard way. My notebook was riding comfortably in it's Attaché on the floor of the backseat of my car when my friend unwittingly got his foot tangled in the strap of my case. He literally drop kicked my computer across the parking lot. And much to my surprise, when I ran to retrieve the remains of my digital life, I found it completely unscathed, not even a scratch!

The case converts to a street ready backpack and is a breakthrough in both fashion and function. Highly recommended, visit www.zattache.com for more info
Attached Images

Last edited by mooditude; Nov 30, 2004 at 02:16 AM. Reason: photos again
mooditude is offline   0
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:52 AM   #2
dotnina
macrumors 6502a

Hey newb -- it doesn't look good when your only two posts are ads for that site.
dotnina is offline   0
Old Nov 30, 2004, 03:10 AM   #3
belair
macrumors 6502

Besides the fact that this is advertising, these bags are fugly!
If you advertise a product at least let it be worth having a look at.
belair is offline   0
Old Dec 1, 2004, 12:02 AM   #4
toezter
macrumors regular

Thumbs down

c'mon you guys, their not that bad. i have the zebra one that has the purple stripes instead of black, so its purple and white. its a custom order. i'm going to be buying some of their accessories, gold chains, to give it alittle spunk

but omg, my ibook is totaly runied after i tried to reinact the "drop kick" experiment. oh my, i guess the powerbook is much more sturdier than an ibook. oh well, it doesn't really matter, as long as i have this pymp case with my broken ibook, i look really glam on the streets of madison.

i just screem fashion.
toezter is offline   0
Old Dec 1, 2004, 12:40 AM   #5
jimsowden
macrumors 68000

DUDE, WTF!?!?!

We in the 'tar-hood need some sort of n00b ownage button, that gives us their ip. We than nmap and sshnuke them untill they learn 'Don't mess with Macrumors'
Old Dec 1, 2004, 12:56 AM   #6
Koodauw
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsowden
We in the 'tar-hood need some sort of n00b ownage button, that gives us their ip. We than nmap and sshnuke them untill they learn 'Don't mess with Macrumors'
Here Here!

And Toezter, I have yet to see you walking around Madison with the pack, Where do you lurk with it?
Koodauw is offline   0
Old Dec 1, 2004, 01:12 AM   #7
Apple //e
macrumors 6502

ill drop kick yer ass and youll like it
Apple //e is offline   0
Old Dec 1, 2004, 04:13 AM   #8
stevehaslip
macrumors 6502a

Thumbs down yukky

wrong on so man levels!
Old Dec 1, 2004, 09:24 PM   #9
toezter
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koodauw
Here Here!

And Toezter, I have yet to see you walking around Madison with the pack, Where do you lurk with it?

oh man, all over the place, funny how you haven't seen me with it yet. i'm usually on state street, with flames coming out of my ass, rose pedals fall around me, sparkles come out from under me, and everyone around smells the hint of lavander.

everyone, THESE BAGS ARE DROP KICK AWSomZORR!!!11
toezter is offline   0
Old Dec 1, 2004, 10:51 PM   #10
StarbucksSam
macrumors 65816

STOP BEING MEAN. Gosh, you people are so cruel to new people at the forums. Man.

Those bags are neat looking. I wonder how good their protection is.. that sounds pretty darn neat. Welcome to MacRumors.
StarbucksSam is offline   0
Old Dec 1, 2004, 10:59 PM   #11
Mechcozmo
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarbucksSam
STOP BEING MEAN. Gosh, you people are so cruel to new people at the forums. Man.

Those bags are neat looking. I wonder how good their protection is.. that sounds pretty darn neat. Welcome to MacRumors.
Wait till you see 300 of these. They are annoying. We have a word for them, it is called "Wastelandage" or for short, "Wastelanded!" Depends on your mood, you see.

Read the 'tar. (well, bend the 'tar a bit, but you get the idea)
You can scroll down now.
Mechcozmo is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2004, 12:21 AM   #12
Koodauw
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by toezter
oh man, all over the place, funny how you haven't seen me with it yet. i'm usually on state street, with flames coming out of my ass, rose pedals fall around me, sparkles come out from under me, and everyone around smells the hint of lavander.

everyone, THESE BAGS ARE DROP KICK AWSomZORR!!!11
Are you one of those guys who stands out there with the Cups and some crazy story?
Koodauw is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2004, 12:45 AM   #13
FelixDerKater
macrumors 68000

Why would I want to drop kick my Mac anyway?
FelixDerKater is offline   0
Old Dec 2, 2004, 10:32 AM   #14
toezter
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koodauw
Are you one of those guys who stands out there with the Cups and some crazy story?
haha no way, have you seen a guy do that on state st? wears like army fatigues, punk looking, tall guy?

http://www.burialofanera.com/hayato/...iff/toetim.jpg
*is it the guy the arrow is pointing to? btw, i'm the one in the aviators.
toezter is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Product Recommendations/Reviews