Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mooditude

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 29, 2004
If you want a laptop bag that provides fashionable style and ultimate computer protection, check out The Attaché from http://www.zattache.com

This case comes in 3 sizes and 22 colors; ranging from basic ebony to wild zebra and color-shift fabrics that transform between 3 or 4 colors depending on lighting. Made of a washable synthetic called Feathersuede, the case is amazingly light, so the real weight you are wielding is that of your stuff.

I found out that this case offers drop kick protection the hard way. My notebook was riding comfortably in it's Attaché on the floor of the backseat of my car when my friend unwittingly got his foot tangled in the strap of my case. He literally drop kicked my computer across the parking lot. And much to my surprise, when I ran to retrieve the remains of my digital life, I found it completely unscathed, not even a scratch!

The case converts to a street ready backpack and is a breakthrough in both fashion and function. Highly recommended, visit http://www.zattache.com for more info

Attachments

• Crisp.jpg
    Crisp.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 811
  • Style-22-Zebra.jpg
    Style-22-Zebra.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 787
  • mirror-open.jpg
    mirror-open.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 807

dotnina

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2004
Hey newb -- it doesn't look good when your only two posts are ads for that site.

belair

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2004
Luxland
Besides the fact that this is advertising, these bags are fugly!
If you advertise a product at least let it be worth having a look at.
:eek:

toezter

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2004
Madison, WI
c'mon you guys, their not that bad. i have the zebra one that has the purple stripes instead of black, so its purple and white. its a custom order. i'm going to be buying some of their accessories, gold chains, to give it alittle spunk :)

but omg, my ibook is totaly runied after i tried to reinact the "drop kick" experiment. oh my, i guess the powerbook is much more sturdier than an ibook. oh well, it doesn't really matter, as long as i have this pymp case with my broken ibook, i look really glam on the streets of madison.

i just screem fashion.

jimsowden

macrumors 68000
Sep 6, 2003
NY
DUDE, WTF!?!?!

We in the 'tar-hood need some sort of n00b ownage button, that gives us their ip. We than nmap and sshnuke them untill they learn 'Don't mess with Macrumors'

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
jimsowden said:
We in the 'tar-hood need some sort of n00b ownage button, that gives us their ip. We than nmap and sshnuke them untill they learn 'Don't mess with Macrumors'

Here Here!

And Toezter, I have yet to see you walking around Madison with the pack, Where do you lurk with it?

toezter

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2004
Madison, WI
Koodauw said:
Here Here!

And Toezter, I have yet to see you walking around Madison with the pack, Where do you lurk with it?

oh man, all over the place, funny how you haven't seen me with it yet. i'm usually on state street, with flames coming out of my ass, rose pedals fall around me, sparkles come out from under me, and everyone around smells the hint of lavander.

everyone, THESE BAGS ARE DROP KICK AWSomZORR!!!11

StarbucksSam

macrumors 65816
Nov 21, 2004
Washington, D.C.
STOP BEING MEAN. Gosh, you people are so cruel to new people at the forums. Man.

Those bags are neat looking. I wonder how good their protection is.. that sounds pretty darn neat. Welcome to MacRumors.

Mechcozmo

macrumors 603
Jul 17, 2004
StarbucksSam said:
STOP BEING MEAN. Gosh, you people are so cruel to new people at the forums. Man.

Those bags are neat looking. I wonder how good their protection is.. that sounds pretty darn neat. Welcome to MacRumors.

Wait till you see 300 of these. They are annoying. We have a word for them, it is called "Wastelandage" or for short, "Wastelanded!" Depends on your mood, you see.

Read the 'tar. (well, bend the 'tar a bit, but you get the idea)

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
toezter said:
oh man, all over the place, funny how you haven't seen me with it yet. i'm usually on state street, with flames coming out of my ass, rose pedals fall around me, sparkles come out from under me, and everyone around smells the hint of lavander.

everyone, THESE BAGS ARE DROP KICK AWSomZORR!!!11

Are you one of those guys who stands out there with the Cups and some crazy story?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.