Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iperson21

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 17, 2010
Hey everybody, im currently going into high school, and one of the things that you need is a wireless mouse with a usb dongle.
Now, i saw something about the microsoft arc mouse somewhere, and decided i wanted to get that.
they have it for 32$ on amazon which is a pretty good deal considering its 50 at best buy and 40 at walmart.com

but, when i was looking on best buy's website for the arc mouse, i saw that they had the mx 1100 for 30$, and it looked like one of those fancy looking gaming mouses or whatever

now, i have to choose, so im gonna ask you which one is better.

i don't care about batteries.
i get mine from costco, and they r super cheap. recharable would just add more hassle because i would most likely be taking from and to school every day so that little space the arc mouse has to store the dongle is defenitly a plus.

or, are there any other good-looking, good preformance mouses for less than 35$?

i really don't need the extra programmable buttons, the mouse is just basically so we don't have to use the trackpads on the laptops like maybe for some basic programming or something.

(this is a repost, but its not gaining much attention so i just reposted it):apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.