Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chardo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2009
Hoping for some help with annoying (but not life threatening) problem.

I use my iPhone (iPhone 4, IOS 4) at work. There's a wifi network I would like to use. Whenever I connect, I am taken to a "terms and conditions" page which I have to approve by clicking a (tiny) "I Agree" button every time.

I am set up to "auto-join" and "auto log-in" to this server, but still get taken to the "I Agree" page.

Can I do something to skip this?

Also, unrelated, is there a one-click way to turn wifi on and off without going into the settings menu? Again, not a huge deal, but not efficient either.

Thanks.

evilbastard

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2010
Hoping for some help with annoying (but not life threatening) problem.

I use my iPhone (iPhone 4, IOS 4) at work. There's a wifi network I would like to use. Whenever I connect, I am taken to a "terms and conditions" page which I have to approve by clicking a (tiny) "I Agree" button every time.

I am set up to "auto-join" and "auto log-in" to this server, but still get taken to the "I Agree" page.

Can I do something to skip this?

Also, unrelated, is there a one-click way to turn wifi on and off without going into the settings menu? Again, not a huge deal, but not efficient either.

Thanks.

Well there is an application called SBSSettings, but only works on a jailbroken phone. You can easily access the WiFi from that app with just a swipe across the top status bar.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.