Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WorldIRC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
I'm not a huge fan of the OtterBox Defender Holster for a few reasons so I am looking for other carrying alternatives that are compatible with the Defender.

Nutshell makes a case but it would take a couple weeks to arrive. If there are any suggestions for something already stateside / Canada, that would be greatly appreciated.

sixxmum

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2010
Dang, I was about to link you to Nutshell until I read your post. I haven't seen any others yet. Might be hard to find one that isn't really bulky with the defender.

ItsJustafnPhone

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2010
a shoebox

make sure its at least a Men's 12 though, otherwise you may scratch your iPhone trying to fit the phone in the box

oh but then you need something to put the box in because obviously that will get scratched too :rolleyes:

detoxguy

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2009
a shoebox

make sure its at least a Men's 12 though, otherwise you may scratch your iPhone trying to fit the phone in the box

oh but then you need something to put the box in because obviously that will get scratched too :rolleyes:

Troll much? we get it, move on.

WorldIRC

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2005
a shoebox

I'm not looking to "protect" the OtterBox...just an alternative to the included Holster for carry purposes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.