Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Aug 19, 2010, 08:47 PM   #1
FragTek
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to FragTek Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
Music Sharing App via Bluetooth or WiFi

Curious if it's even possible, would be really neat if it could be done. The ability to share music from your iPod via Bluetooth or WiFi with another iPhone. A few friends and I are always meeting up and sharing new music we have found, would be sweet to be able to transfer it right to their phones.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 08:58 PM   #2
Riley2323
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FragTek View Post
Curious if it's even possible, would be really neat if it could be done. The ability to share music from your iPod via Bluetooth or WiFi with another iPhone. A few friends and I are always meeting up and sharing new music we have found, would be sweet to be able to transfer it right to their phones.
You can do it with Jailbroken iPhones and the ifile Bluetooth feature.....swapping files, not streaming.
Riley2323 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19, 2010, 08:58 PM   #3
FragTek
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to FragTek Send a message via AIM to FragTek Send a message via MSN to FragTek Send a message via Yahoo to FragTek
ORLY?? I have iFile, never knew it had that function!!!

Thank you sir!

Edit: What folder does iPhone store music in? Thx.

Edit 2: Found it. Only real problem is that the file names are all renamed to 4 random characters inside of random "F" folders. Know way to know what songs are what.

Edit 3: Found a setting in iFile to turn on song names. I suppose that will have to do!!

Last edited by FragTek; Aug 19, 2010 at 09:05 PM.
FragTek is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks