Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EdvardGrieg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 16, 2010
I'm looking for a method of organizing the photos on the iPad without needing a compute- create new folders, move photos etc. From what I can tell iFile doesn't completely work because the photo information is stored in a small database file too. Does anyone know of any jb apps that would accomplish this or other methods? The photo organization app I saw in the app stored appears to make copies of all the photos and doesn't appear to handle raw (also important).

Thanks!

jobyrose

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2011
Hey i know an iPad app named Sortshot which can be helpful to you as it is Quicker an easy way of image retrieval through unique photo and video tagging. Tagging options include personalized keywords, ratings, favorites, or type of media – photo or video. Tapping on a tag provides instant results so that we can further refine our search with additional tags and keywords.So you don't have to manage so many folders & also when you'll transfer the pics to your ipad the sequence remains the same :) :apple::apple::)

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
While this thread is more than 1/2 year old, I do happen to be searching for a good photo organizer app. I came across this brand new app, Best Album (+Transfer). What caught my eyes was that it makes links, and does not make duplicates, of your photos and videos. It's also only .99, so worth a try.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.