Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

misterbig

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2010
Looks nice... but I like the wooden stand more! Is it home-made or was it bought from somewhere?

malbright

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2008
The elastic kills it for me too. The band across the top looks just awful.

Other than that it would be a slam dunk.

The pictures, however, are gorgeous and much appreciated.

Busymom23

macrumors member
Aug 22, 2010
Virginia
My BookBook case came on Friday and I LOVE it! I am an avid reader and the 'touch' of this gorgeous case is very gratifying. It's like holding a favorite book. It works great in any position, too. Even folded back!

The IT guy at work shared it with me, I had voiced my dislike of the Apple case, so he thought I would like this one.

Awesome!

Kadman

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2007
Just commented in another thread about this. Looks like they simply "gave up" once it came to actually securing the iPad into the case. Looks like someone paid for a "C- paper" from their engineering team.

JonMPLS

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
MN
Such a nice look . . . It is almost tempting to buy one, cut off the straps, and just go with Velcro. Can always get the residue off of metal when you want anyway.

misterbig

macrumors member
Aug 19, 2010
The elastic kills it for me too. The band across the top looks just awful.

I don't understand why they couldn't just use the same faux-leather holders that they use for the bottom corners. It would make the case much nicer and hold the iPad much better than the elastic IMO.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.