Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maziar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2010
Hey all
I was going to order Marware Eco-Vue with Griffin A-Frame stand for my ipad which will cost about £75 in total, I wanted to know if there are any better deals in the same price range.
Thanks

Maziar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2010
That certainly looks good and has a great price but how does it's quality compare to marware eco vue?

snook911

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2007
Yorba Linda, CA
I would recommend the incase convertible jacket. It's a great case that doubles as a 4 position stand. I love it. It makes the iPad so much more enjoyable.

Maziar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2010
hmm,i was reading some reviews about it and it seems some users reporting that it slips out of its frame sometimes, how's yours ?

Tommeh

macrumors member
Jan 28, 2009
The "slipping out of the case" is true BUT they released an update for the Convertible Book Jacket so the problem is taken care of.

I recommend this case also, because of the different positions it can be set up.

Maziar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2010
I see, so the current model in apple store is the updated version ?

Maziar

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 22, 2010
I bought the updated model from the apple store. its surrounded on all sides so there is no way for it to slip out. It has a velcro clousure on the side you slip the ipad in.

Thanks, and just one more thing.I recently read a review again and it reported that the material quality isn't veer well, what do you say about that ?
Thanks again, you've been a great help

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.