Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 18, 2014, 04:43 PM   #1
dcaccount
macrumors member

Bookmarks Synchronization between Chrome (Windows) and Safari (Mac)

Hello,

I have just bought a rMBP and I would like to synchronize the bookmarks between Safari (iPad and rMBP) and Chrome (Windows).

I know there is an application developed by Apple for Windows but I have not understood if it allows the synchronization between Safari and Chrome or if it just merges the two sets of bookmarks.

Can you please advise the best way to synchronize the bookmarks between the two platforms?

Thanks a lot, daniele
dcaccount is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2014, 06:36 PM   #2
ApfelKuchen
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaccount View Post
Hello,

I have just bought a rMBP and I would like to synchronize the bookmarks between Safari (iPad and rMBP) and Chrome (Windows).

I know there is an application developed by Apple for Windows but I have not understood if it allows the synchronization between Safari and Chrome or if it just merges the two sets of bookmarks.

Can you please advise the best way to synchronize the bookmarks between the two platforms?

Thanks a lot, daniele
The way to do this is to install iCloud Control Panel on your Windows computer. One of the options is to sync Chrome bookmarks. Here's how: http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1455
ApfelKuchen is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store