Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
*looks at CanadaRAM and whispers to iGary* He's hot tonight. And the colour of that suit. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
The ladies popped the booze before the show, you know... ;)

Yeah you should have seen what was going on in the dressing room :eek:

iSaint

macrumors 603
~Shard~ said:
Well of course I am, how else did you think I was watching? I of course am not present at the festivities myself, not being a Demi quite yet. :( Next year however, it will be a different story... :D

But regardless, for posterity, I want to make sure I download a copy off iTMS - it will be a treasured collectible! :cool:

You're here, aren't you? It's the community forum after all!

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
vniow said:
Anyone who dares point any kind of camera in mine of Jane's direction again will receive a nice caning.

*shakes fist*
Hmm... too bad I don't have a camera.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
*expresses gratitude that the show's already gotten this out of control, what with the boozin and making out everywhere*

Clix Pix

macrumors Core
vniow said:
Anyone who dares point any kind of camera in mine of Jane's direction again will receive a nice caning.

*shakes fist*

Oops, too late! :D Already gotcha captured for posterity!

me2.jpg

macrumors 68020
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
vniow said:
*winks at jane*

*whispers "wait until the next commercial break"*

First warning ladies. . .wait till after the show. . .we got a pool full of pudding waiting for ya!

*Looks at george clooney passed out in the aisle*

macrumors 68020
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
On the Brink said:
Thanks, Joker! Needed a good assistant! Hand me that fresh battery, wouldja?

me2.jpg
HEY PRESS ONLY LEMME SEE YOUR PASS OUR YOU'LL END UP LIKE THAT WEISENHIEMER CLOONEY, *looks at pass* ok move on!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.