1 month old 2GB Apple iPod nano, w/ Bestskin,Nike+, and shoe attachment, 115 shipped

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by nospleen, Jan 23, 2007.

1. macrumors 68000

nospleen

Hello, I have a mint 2GB Apple iPod Nano FS. It has been covered with the bestskin since day one. It comes with the Apple headphones, USB cable, and the Nike+! I am also including the shoe adaptor I bought. It allows you to use the Nike+ with any shoes. It twists and snaps into place around the laces. I saw it in Macworld Magazine and it has worked great. (instead of buying the actual Nike+ shoes.)

I will sell it for 115 Shipped. I have sold tons of stuff here, so rest at ease. Please email me with any questions.

Everything is one month old...

Thanks!

emsdadATmac.com

Attached Files:

2. macrumors 6502a

chosenwolf

This could be a good backup iPod. Interested in my $107 Best Buy gift card a couple of threads below? Let me know...

3. thread starter macrumors 68000

nospleen

Not right now, but if this does not get much interest, I will definitely email you. Do you think that Best Buy will carry the Apple TV?

4. macrumors 6502a

chosenwolf

I'm not sure. You will probably be better of selling it if that's what you want to get. Good luck with the sale and let me know if you are interested later on.

5. macrumors 65816

Vader

How much was the shoe attachment thing?
    I just bought a Nike +, but I am not getting the Nike shoes, I can't run in Nikes.

6. thread starter macrumors 68000

nospleen

I think the whole set might be sold. But, if not, I will let you know. Probably like 7 shipped...

7. thread starter macrumors 68000

nospleen

I found the link for the nike + adaptor thingy... A lot of people were PM'ng me and I could not remember it. But, I found it, here it is.

http://www.switcheasy.com/

8. thread starter macrumors 68000

nospleen

Sold!!!!!!!!

9. macrumors 6502

awwww shiz!

10. thread starter macrumors 68000

nospleen

Message to buyer, it shipped today via Priority mail. Keep a look out on Friday or Saturday...