10.1.3...... fix or just an upgrade

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by mac15, Feb 20, 2002.

1. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

Has anybody noticed fixes or speedups in 10.1.3
    or just a few extra CDRWs suppoted

2. evildead macrumors 65816

evildead

OpenSSH

the only thing that I have used in OS 10.1.3 thats new is the latest verion of OpenSSH. I installed a version of it compiled for OS X and I was getting some errors about SSL... which didnt make a lot of sence. Now that 10.1.3 came out... my probolems have been fixed. As for the drives and such... All my stuff worked before the update and after. Im still wating on a final version of the Macally mouse derivers and for iomega to ship some drivers for OS X. My zips work but not all that well. And formating them doesnt work all the time. Same with floppys. I want more USB support!

3. Falleron macrumors 68000

Falleron

I have a problem with my DP 1Ghz G4!! About 1 in every 20 times I connect to the internet my whole computer crashes (OSX - freezes solid)!!! Its always when i try and connect. Nothing else makes the system crash!! Any ideas??

I use OSX1.3 (but had the same problem with OSX 1.2)

PS. Converted 2 people today!!! They are gonna buy a mac!!

4. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Bug fixes

I think the bug that causes the sound to be muted when the computer wakes up from sleep has been fixed. Internet connection is buggy yet. My computers never crashed, but it will think for like 5 minutes, then tell me something about modem settings not right go and fix them and try again. All it needs then is a restart to fix that error.

5. StealthRider macrumors 65816

StealthRider

yes, I have an idea, and don't flame me, but GET RID OF DIAL-UP!
    Get broadband or something......

6. Falleron macrumors 68000

Falleron

I'd love to get a permanent fast connection but its not possible for me at the moment.

7. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Broadband

Grrrrrr, I love in north st louis, and broadband (cable, DSL, satellite, etc.) NOTHING IS AVAILABLE IN MY AREA. ABSOLUTELY SQUAT!!!!!!!!!!! it looks like Falleron knows what I'm talking about