Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jelloshotsrule

macrumors G3
Original poster
Feb 7, 2002
serendipity
The 10.2.4 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: Address Book, Classic compatibility, Finder, FireWire, Graphics, OpenGL, and Sherlock. It includes AFP and Windows file service improvements, as well as audio, disc recording, graphics, and printing improvements.

For detailed information on this Update, please visit http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n107362

D0ct0rteeth

macrumors 65816
Mar 11, 2002
Franklin, TN
The 10.2.4 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: Address Book, Classic compatibility, Finder, FireWire, Graphics, OpenGL, and Sherlock. It includes AFP and Windows file service improvements, as well as audio, disc recording, graphics, and printing improvements.

For detailed information on this Update, please visit http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n107362

-Doc

dricci

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2001
Originally posted by RBMaraman
Hey, maybe this update will help speed up iMovie 3. :D

Doub it, but a repair permissions and the QuickTime 6.1 update would :p

No iChat updates? Blah :mad:

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by D0ct0rteeth

-Doc

um... apple puled the article... Lets all get it before they pull the download!

Quickly! ;)

TMA

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2003
England
Edit - Sorry misread a post above. Some people say they dont see it on software update yet - maybe we're all overloading the servers? :p

Installing now :)

alset

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2002
East Bay, CA
Originally posted by iShater
Did anybody notice that the KB article is missing?

I've been checking it ever since I started the download and installed. This is common. I don't think I have ever seen the article placed at the same time as the update, which is a little frustrating. Oh, well. I can stand to wait an hour or so.

Dan

eyeluvmyimac

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2002
possibly the first pic on the net??

1024.tiff

eyeluvmyimac

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2002
Originally posted by eyeluvmyimac

1024.tiff

hmm guess that didnt work, is there some kinda trick to doing this? guess you could all click the link if you want to

eyeluvmyimac

macrumors regular
Oct 27, 2002
ah hah! figured it out!

now

Attachments

• 1024.jpg
    1024.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 8,631

FelixDerKater

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2002
Nirgendwo in Amerika
Originally posted by 8thDegreeSavage
What is the build number guys?

And can you confirm that the Geforce extensions(2MX&3) have been all combined into one kext called "Geforce"?

6l32.

Searching for GeForce results in only one .Kext, GeForce.kext.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.