10.3.3 Combo ?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by kettle, Mar 16, 2004.

1. kettle macrumors 65816

kettle

2. kettle thread starter macrumors 65816

kettle

3. kettle thread starter macrumors 65816

kettle

Just in case you find this during a search...

It turns out that the Combo 10.3.3 is listed now as 77MB, on download (dial up hell) it appears to be "only" 67.6MB. Find it at the Apple Downloads site

Oh well. at least Safari does resumable downloads now. :)

4. idofotos macrumors newbie

just downloaded 10.3.3

I just downloaded the combo upgrade, now I can't find my external hard drive
    never be the first in line for new products, any ideas how to report a bug to Apple, basicly Apple support is a endless loop of links with no easy acces to help like you get here

5. King Cobra macrumors 603

"F*** me, Freddy." Another dial-up user.

Well, I downloaded the update the day it was released late in the afternoon and almost pulled the download into the following day. And, don't feel so bad...according to CNet, I have 22Kbps dial-up, i.e., everyone else is slightly faster.

idofotos, are you talking about searching through info.apple.com ?? They usually have a pretty in-depth archive record...plus there are forums on the site you can visit (that I almost never do) to see if someone else has the same issue. What external Hard Drive are we talkin'bout? Lacie, Qué, etc...?

6. idofotos macrumors newbie

simple tech hard drive

Its a simple tech 120 usb2.0, I tried the drive in the usb port nothing, I add it to my laptop osx 10.1 no problems, I join my desktop {panther} to my laptop {Jaguar} the panther will still not see the hard drive, it worked on the desktop before I did the 10.3 upgrade??? I really do wish I had purchased the LaCie I was looking at, but this one was in town and easy to grab, Sam's club
    I might return it and order the LaCie

7. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Here's the link: 10.3.3 Combo Updater