10.3.4 forgetting color profile after screensaver

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Squareball, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Squareball macrumors regular

When ever my ibook goes into screen saver after updating to 10.3.4, it comes up without it's color profile enabled. So I get a very bright and hard to read screen. I go into the preferences and go to the color section and sure enough, the profile is selected, it's just being ignored, so I select another profile and then select the correct one and it goes back to normal. This is annoying because I have to do this countless times a day!
    Am I the only one with this problem?

2. alangyssler macrumors member

alangyssler

I'm having the same problem!

You're not alone! I'm having the same trouble with my iBook (1.2 ghz 14" purchased in early May 2004) while running 10.3.8. it really drives me nuts! Have you found anything that helps? I'm about ready to just shut my screen saver off, and just put my computer to sleep whenever i need to leave for a little bit. i've not had this problem on my desktop display (old 15" apple flat panel). i tried deleting the other profiles that were in my multiple library folders, and that just removed them from the list of color profiles available. i would have figured that if there was only one profile available, then it'd stick with that after coming back from my screen saver... but no such luck.

rats.

lemme know if you come across anything that helps.

thanks,
    alan gyssler