10.3.5 and Printing Problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by VegetaPunk, Sep 25, 2004.

1. VegetaPunk macrumors 6502

I just upgraded from 10.3.4 to .5 and now when I print files to our rip at work (the whole job at once) it all doesnt go over I have to resend the files that wouldnt go, they rip fine its just a pain not being able to sent it all and know its going over. I checked the print monitor and the files that dont send get a EOF error message....

Would any one know how to fix this? if not is it possible to step back from 10.3.5 and go back to 10.3.4 without reinstalling everything?

thanks in advance
    VegetaPunk

2. FuzzyBallz macrumors 6502a

FuzzyBallz

Could be a print driver problem. Try reinstalling the print driver. What printer are you using btw?

3. VegetaPunk thread starter macrumors 6502

I usually use the generic ps driver supplied by apple but I have also tried a special one provided by the rip software company none of them work.

4. SpaceMagic macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

my printer under 10.3.5 no longer works via rendezvous on my airport extreme and when connected directly it's as slow as me doing an 800metre race.

5. VegetaPunk thread starter macrumors 6502

"when connected directly it's as slow as me doing an 800metre race."

maybe thats the problem, Im running through appletalk right now and it skips every other file every 2nd file is dropped with an eof error

ie
    Page 1 - sent ok
    Page 2 - eof error
    Page 3 - sent ok
    Page 4 - eof error

or
    Page 2 - sent ok
    Page 3 - eof error
    Page 4 - sent ok

maybe its just sending so slow that every other one times out... :/ who know though...

*shakes fist at apple*