10.4.9 Errors hanging internet freezes programs 17 inch Imac

Discussion in 'macOS' started by BigRed3373, Mar 16, 2007.

1. BigRed3373 macrumors member

Feb 2, 2007
    Hi all

so i downloaded the 10.4.9 and know my internet connection slows or freezes or just stops and i have to keep rebooting safari. Start up is slow what happened to my speedy mac? its running like windows slow slow:confused: :mad: :mad: any tips?:eek: ANY HELP SOMEONE? who is not mad about my remark
  2. matttrick macrumors 6502

Aug 28, 2006
    what a moronic comment
  3. BigRed3373 thread starter macrumors member

Feb 2, 2007
    I am looking for advice not a comment its true running very slow anyone else have ideas and not smart alec remarks:(
  4. frankm007 macrumors regular

Feb 1, 2006
    I'm having a similar problem...I have the imac connected to the router through ethernet which in turn is connected to the cable modem through the ethernet cable. my macbook connects to the router wirelessly. ive never had a problem before, connecting to my imac and transfering files. since uptaing, once my macbook connects to the imac (or the other way around), it takes a few minutes and drops... so neither the macbook NOR my imac have a connection... ive restarted, reseted the modem and router...and switched cables. it appears to be the OS. suggestions?
  5. hexor macrumors 6502

Nov 26, 2002
    I'm also having trouble as soon as I upgraded to 10.4.9. My internet connection just freezes after about an hours uses or so and I have to reboot.
  6. BigRed3373 thread starter macrumors member

Feb 2, 2007
    I still cannot figure it it works and then other times it hangs the connection i am sorry iam no help in this and hopes someone knows if we need to tweak something