10 Year Old Apple Tape

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by CubaTBird, Dec 21, 2004.

1. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

I was digging around my house and found this old vhs tape from 1994 about apple computers in the classroom. It's called *A New School of Thought* It still works okay in my vhs player.. Its only 12 min though and shows 3 diff scenarios in the classroom.. So whats it worth lol? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :)

2. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Around somewhere I still have a couple of sealed tapes about the Mac Plus! Not sure there's any real collectible value in those (at least not yet). ;)

3. dsharits macrumors 68000

dsharits

I have an audio tape in mint condition from 1984 called "A Guided Tour of MacDraw." I got it at a warehouse not far from my house that has a program each year where they let teachers come by and pick up whatever junk they happen to have around there to use for crafts or something. Evidently, someone dumped all kinds of Apple accessories there. I got a user manual from a Power Mac 5260, a bunch of System 5.0 disks, three Apple microphones, some miscellaneous cables and the audio tape.

Daniel

4. Spock macrumors 68000

Spock

I have the Original "Welcome to Macintosh" Audio tape still wrapped in plastic.