100,000 Gamerscore

Discussion in 'Games' started by sikkinixx, Nov 28, 2006.

1. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

2. sb58 macrumors 6502a

sb58

3. Clydefrog macrumors 6502a

Clydefrog

yeah, prob just a bunch of noobs playing on the same account

4. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Yeah, that guy either has no life or he paid someone to run up his gamerscore. (Or both.)

5. ericsthename macrumors regular

man, any way you look at that its still pretty crazy. I mean, who has the time to coordinate such a massive undertaking - or the resources. Even someone who reviewed games for a living would have trouble coming up with something so ludicrous! I wouldnt go so far as to send him - or her - hatemail or anything like that... it just makes me curious. And besides, it reinforces the notion that theres ALWAYS a way to push the boundaries where they weren't expected!

6. macman2790 macrumors 6502a

macman2790

what a loser, i wonder how many real friends he has other than his xbox live friends. well i don't even think he plays xbox live with that kind of gamer score because you dont get points for playing online(that i'm aware of)

7. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Confirmation: The guy is cheating.

If you look at his gamercard at http://profile.mygamercard.net/StripClubDj, you'll see some games (Eragon and Saint's Row, just to name two) are listed more than once. The only way this would happen is if multiple people in different regions of the world are playing localized versions of those games.

8. risc macrumors 68030

risc

It's funny because the only thing lamer than getting multiple people playing under 1 tag to get heaps of points would actually being worried about people doing it. ;)

Who really cares?

9. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

A lot of people. I mean really this has been on all the games sites so folk are interested in it. To show my lack of interest or level of care in this I will offer no opinion on the actual news... news?

10. iriejedi macrumors 6502a

iriejedi

South Park + World of Warcraft

"You can not kill someone with No Life!"

This story is totlly funny - especially if you have seen the World Of Warcraft South Park episode!

Worth every penny of the $1.99 on iTunes.

That has to be one of the BEST Episodes of all time.

But no matter what one does sacrifice to obtain such a high score... I agree with others... so what. :)

11. stagecustom macrumors regular

OMFG! i saw that yesterday also got it off itunes. its amazing. All south park is. the one about the world trade centre or 911 was great too.:)