100,000 Iraqis flee Iraq monthly

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by miloblithe, Nov 3, 2006.

1. miloblithe macrumors 68020

miloblithe

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061104/ap_on_re_mi_ea/un_refugees_iraq

Pretty clear indication that it's all gone to hell.

I also didn't realize that we'd timed Saddam's death sentence with the US elections--not that I'm in any way surprised.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061104/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Jesus. 100,000 Iraqis fleeing. Thousands dying each month. 105 US soldiers killed last month.

What on earth do the thirty-some percent of Americans who think the President is doing an acceptable job in Iraq think is going on?

2. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

OnceUGoMac

Only four more years to go before no one's left.

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Wait for the Saddam trial to end, you aint seen nothing. How is it that things were much better for the people under Saddam then they are under Bush? I wonder if the fact that he killed over 100,000 Iraqi's has anything to do with it? Or destroyed the infrastructure there so Cheney's Haliburton could build it again? Iraq war have should have never happened. Anyone thinking this president and his team are doing a great job is an idiot. Bush,Cheney and most of the republicans should be Kicked out office for their actions.

What ever happed to catching Bin Laden and why did this president dismantle the program to catch him? How do you not find the tallest man in Afghanistan?

4. clevin macrumors G3

clevin

thats exactly this white house's plan!!!

5. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

Uh... the scariest part is that we have another two years of Bush to go.

6. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Though im not a democrat I hope they get some control of congress just to put the brakes on this sorry President before he can do anymore damage. Bush will go down in history as not only one of the worst, but the great Divider. After 911 he had everyones support worldwide, he blew it all in a Big way.

7. MACDRIVE macrumors 68000

MACDRIVE

I'm just hoping he doesn't cause something catastrophic to happen like a nuclear war or something.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

It still floors me that we didn't impeach one president for supporting foreign insurgents in violation of law; we haven't impeached this one for the unnecessary deaths of thousands of Americans and tens of thousands of civilians; but we did impeach a president for lying about a blow job.

Just incredible.

9. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

For some strange reason sex crimes hold much more weight for the republicans. Perhaps because these same fellows arent making any $$$ off of them. Congress should have used the same vigor on Bush's war as Clinton's affair but they didnt because he was a republican. I hope America throws out these guys.