Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Texas
Does anybody know if this deal will be available online, and if so, which day from the November 22nd to December 1st 10 days?

I want to get an Apple Watch but only if I can score this gift card.

oghowie

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2008
Does anybody know if this deal will be available online, and if so, which day from the November 22nd to December 1st 10 days?

Ipad deals (Target Gift Cards) have been online for the last 2 years. It usually starts at 12am PST.

Reactions: utsava

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
BestBuy also has similar deal and will be online as well whenever the BF deals go live -- usually Thanksgiving day.

Nightrich

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2015
Tennessee
Does anyone know what kind of deal the Apple Store will offer? Also, has anyone read what Best Buy means by "on select models" with regards to their discount on Apple Watch? I can't seem to find that.

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Texas
Does anyone know what kind of deal the Apple Store will offer? Also, has anyone read what Best Buy means by "on select models" with regards to their discount on Apple Watch? I can't seem to find that.
Me neither. I imagine it will be $50 off for the Apple Watch Sport.

Nightrich

macrumors regular
Jun 8, 2015
Tennessee
I did notice that they have a price guarantee on their ad. I guess that wouldn't work with Targets offer since they are technically still charging full price for the watch?

cagcody

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2012

The deal will be available online. I found the official press release by Target. Although, it just says early Thanksgiving morning. I'm not sure what time that will be, midnight maybe?

"This year Target will open our doors at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving for the millions of families who make Black Friday in-store shopping part of their tradition. For those shopping from home, Target is once again making all of our Black Friday deals available on Target.com..... Beginning early Thanksgiving morning, guests can shop all of Target’s Black Friday deals at Target.comor when doors open at 6 p.m."

Reactions: utsava

Polekat

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2010
anyone know of the gift card will be emailed immediately? Or come in the mail or how it will be given?

Ideally, I would like to buy one watch, turn around and use the $100 on a second watch then use the other $100 on something else. I suppose that I could just buy two watches then use the $200 on whatever.

Mac 128

macrumors 603
Apr 16, 2015
They have iPhone deal there too. How can I be sure I get one, do I have to go on Thursday at 9?
Crazy deals, in addition to the watch $150 gift card with iPad Air 2, $250 gift card and $50 off on the iPhone 6s & 6s plus.

That ought to move some inventory.

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Texas
I'll be getting mine from bestbuy. $100 off is sweet. Will get one 42 and 2 38 for resale.
I wish I knew Best Buy's exact prices, since they mention "up to $100 off" Apple Watches. My guess is that the Apple Watch Sport will only be $50 off. If so, I will go for the Target deal.

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
Original poster
May 31, 2015
Texas
Can i use the gift card to buy the watch itself?
Pretty sure you can't.

I'm planning on saving it to help pay for the 2nd generation watch after selling the 1st generation (only if the 2nd generation is significantly better).

T-BR

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2015
Oh! I'm planning to buy an Ipad Mini as well, and they give another $100 GC. Can i use them on one another? Thanks for the answers (i live outside US).

Spink10

Suspended
Nov 3, 2011
Oklahoma
Oh! I'm planning to buy an Ipad Mini as well, and they give another $100 GC. Can i use them on one another? Thanks for the answers (i live outside US).
Yes and No

You can use the 1st GC from the first purchase for the 2nd purchase then you will still have remaining the 2nd GC.

Reactions: Nightrich
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.