Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

igmolinav

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
Hi,

My 11" MBA fell to the ground. I am writing from my iphone. Hopefully I can upload some pics!

Thank you, kind regards,

igmolinav : ) !!!

jetlagged

macrumors 6502
Sep 6, 2012
Hi,

My 11" MBA fell to the ground. I am writing from my iphone. Hopefully I can upload some pics!

Thank you, kind regards,

is it still working? i know it's a pain to drop something and damage the exterior. it's unsightly, but as long as it's still working the way it's suppose and no damage to the screen and internals, i would be okay with it. i can always put stickers to patch the areas where there's an ugly scrape, damage or dent on the exterior body.

Reactions: igmolinav

igmolinav

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
is it still working? i know it's a pain to drop something and damage the exterior. it's unsightly, but as long as it's still working the way it's suppose and no damage to the screen and internals, i would be okay with it. i can always put stickers to patch the areas where there's an ugly scrape, damage or dent on the exterior body.

Hi,

Thank you for your message : ) !!! Yes, it turned on and I turned it back off immediately. The good news it is that it turned on! The bottom or lower 'panel' looks a bit bad at that corner. For some reason, the internet connections I have been able to connect to may be a tad too slow. Due to this to upload pics from my iphone is not possible at this moment! Or do you think the Mac Rumors mobile website may be experiencing problems with the pictures' uploading? Because the battery was almost depleted from today's use, I wonder if it would affect charging it now!

Thank you again, kind regards,

igmolinav

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
Hi,

I just want to grab four pics from the photo library in my iPhone and for some reason it is not possible! I have sent those same pics via whatsapp to a friend and I am trying to upload them here and is not working out!

The computer is only four months old! I hope the repair is not very expensive!

Kind regards,

motrek

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
Hi,

I just want to grab four pics from the photo library in my iPhone and for some reason it is not possible! I have sent those same pics via whatsapp to a friend and I am trying to upload them here and is not working out!

The computer is only four months old! I hope the repair is not very expensive!

Kind regards,

I'm confused, what do you expect from posting these pictures?

Reactions: igmolinav

igmolinav

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 15, 2005
Hi,

Thank you for your message : ) !!!

Perhaps someone had a similar problem and he/she can give me more advice once the pictures have been seen, or someone may suggest what the cost of repair may be.

Kind regards,

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.