11 yr rapes 76 yr old what is the world coming to

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by virividox, Sep 22, 2004.

1. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

That is the most sad thing I've seen lately. Three of the boys friends watched! People are messed up, and growing up too fast. The sad thing is that the kid won't get punished as severely as he should, since he is a minor.

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

That is a very heinous crime. Where were the parents. When will parents ever wake up, they also need to be held responsible. At some point parents need to again take responsibility. This terrorism was going on for a week. Wonder why the 76 year old didn't call the parents or police. The 11 year old must have been well developed for his age. :( :eek: :eek:

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Your post is an example of where parenting is required. Those boys should have grown up when I did. They would learn the use of a very vigorous spanking. No TV, just home from school, study, dinner, and bed. Should continue until full repentance of his act. All the boys should receive the same. Even if a juvenile trial, the record will be expunged prior to being a adult. If they are not straighten out and soon, they could end most of there adult lives in prison. All of them with there parent should visit the lady and apologize. They also need counseling.

4. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

violence spawns violence to physically punish a child tells the child to keep not explore it's boundary, while it may work in the short term it is bad for the child.

i have never been physically punished nor told not to watch tv or anything really, treat a child like an adult and the child will become one, treat a child like a baby and it will cry for attention and missbehave the child here has been subject no doubt to a bad childhood and no amount of violence towards the child can fix that

5. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

nothing like clinical sociopaths. but does this really surprise people anymore? one interesting thing that it points out is how desensitized we are to "normal" rape - it takes something weird to make headlines.

rape is rape. that it was perpetrated by an 11 year old just means that the pathology is a little different. Tho probably not by much.

well, we've got 7 years before the kid is released...

paul

6. Mord macrumors G4

Mord

that kid is going to be seriously f***ed up when he gets out of jail

7. FunkyPurple macrumors newbie

What's wrong with the world today. Things just got to get better! :eek:

8. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

jeez when i was 11 i didn't even know what rape was.....

what kind of environment were these kids living in?

9. iceTrX macrumors regular

10. 2A Batterie macrumors 6502a

2A Batterie

When I was 11, I didn't even know what sex was.

11. cocopelli macrumors member

12. wowser macrumors 6502a

wowser

Give him the chair? WHilst his crime is revolting, the kid is only 11 and clearly has deep mental problems. Also, someone said 'what is the world coming to' but i'm sure (rare as it still is now) this sort of crime would have happened many times over the last thousand years or so. Only then, it would have been hushed up, or ignored - easy top do without mass media.

13. t300 macrumors 6502a

t300

People talk about how the country is crappy because of the President, war, etc...But NO, It's because of crap like this...and there's tons of of it. So sad.

Sadly, the kid has probably been raped and thus, did the same thing to this lady. Sick people out there.

14. wowser macrumors 6502a

wowser

with a country so populated, you can hardly blame people like that for making it 'crap'. There amount of great Americans far outweighs the dreggs

15. virividox thread starter macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    i hope whatever they do to this kid, they can fix his messed up head

16. wowser macrumors 6502a

wowser

I'll bet in 5 years time, he will realise just how horrendous his actions were.

17. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I pray that he would realize sooner than that. Realization would lead to healing.

Like others mentioned at 11 years old, that was the last thing on my mind. My main activity was riding my bicycle with my cousin. They will need to look at family dynamics also.

18. homerjward macrumors 68030

homerjward

in prison, how do u mean that? :eek: :eek:

19. NusuniAdmin macrumors 6502a

NusuniAdmin

This is coming from the mouth of a minor:

punishments for minors should be just as severe for a minor, whether it be a 17 year old or a 2 year old.

this might be one thing I talk about in a book I might write about the world of today through the eyes of a 15 year old.

20. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

I don't think a 2 year old would do somethint that severe. Yea I know, your just giving an example, lol ;)

I think it's really sad that those kids did this. I hope they get jail time and pay some hefty fines for their crude acts. I don't wanna sound nasty, but why the HECK would an 11 year old do this to a 76 year old lady? Something really screwing in the head.

21. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

if hes goes to jail then he'll drop the soap and then he'll know exactly why hes in there. :eek:

22. musicpyrite macrumors 68000

musicpyrite

Damn, like wtf, what is the world coming too?

23. nizz macrumors regular

that kid is lucky he got caught by the police or his own parents. when i was 16, a 14 year old broke into my house and attempted to rob our valuables, problem was my mom saw him and he started beating her. I was upstairs and heard the screaming, came down and stabbed that bitc* He's not dead but im 100% sure he's physically and emotionally scarred. my point - people like me dont give a fu** about the kid. if some kid is raping ... letsay your grandmother, would you seriously sit there and think about how he had a tough childhoood or something, no, you'd kick his ass. im pretty sure theres people out there with guns in their homes ready to pull that trigger. those parents better start realizing the worst case scenario isn't juvy, but a straight up dead child.

24. jackieonasses macrumors 6502a

jackieonasses

you serious? that's crazy. At first i was thinking what you did was over the top (if what you are saying is true) but i kept thinking and i would most likely do the same thing. i mean jeez, its my mom!