1. edwardlanti macrumors regular

Jan 14, 2005
    new york city
    Hey guys i just recently switch over like a week ago and i am happy :). now my brother wants to switch after he saw my mac lol. well there is this guy selling a 12" ibook for $900, i just wanted to ask you guys if the price is good?. i already saw picture of the mac and is in good condition. here are the specs:

12" iBook for sale. The BOLD prices are what the costs were at the time of purchase.

PowerPC G4 1.0 ghz 12" iBook, 30 gig HD, ac adapter, mini vga to vga adapter originally $1099
    - 768 MB RAM (originally has 256 MB) $130 for 512 MB extra
    - Airpot Extreme Card (Wi-Fi) installed $79 for card
    - extended Apple Care Protection Plan (lasts til August 2007). I'll transfer it for you since I'm the original owner. $249
    - Marware Neoprene Keyboard cover $10
    - legal preinstall of Microsoft Office Student Teacher Edition $149
  2. ChrisFromCanada macrumors 65816

May 3, 2004
    Hamilton, Ontario (CANADA)
    Yep that is a pretty good price. Don't forget that at amazon you can get the latest iBook G4 for $850 but then you would need to get the RAM (around $100), the apple care which is really nice to have ($250) and the Office ($150).

So yes this is a good price but maybe you could talk them into $850. Then you would be getting a pretty sweet deal.
  3. eleveneastgate macrumors 6502

Jan 23, 2005
    Yeah, that's a good price considering you're getting extras too!

Oh yeah, don't forget to ask him about ALL the restore discs & the accessories that came with it... :D

Offer $850 CASH, and see if he bites.... ;)