Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vladkor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2006
Canada
REDSRT4 said:
sorry didnt see the post about already getting a mb

It's cool. If only you were 10 hours earlier, we might have done business. Damn stupid power marketing :D

dextertangocci

macrumors 68000
Apr 2, 2006
hal0n said:
screw benchmarks. the macbook wont even run a good part of the final cut studio. My, now stolen, powerbook did reasonably well with it.

Do you have a MB?

The integrated graphics is really not bad! I play Quake 4, Doom 3 and other new 3D games on medium to high settings on my 2Ghz MB without a problem;)

vladkor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2006
Canada
Hey. In total (the MacBook, 3 years total warranty, and a new backpack/laptop carrying case) I spent $1930. Taxes included and such. The representative there knocked the price of the MacBook down $50, to $1400, just enough for me to be elligible for their warranty, which was $250. The carrying case was $70, and he gave that to me for %50. And, I dont have to pay for one year with no interest. I just have to remember to pay them in one years time, or something like 26% interest is gonna hit me.

Oh. And P.S.

If you want to play games... buy a freaking desktop! Save half and get double. And stop whining about integrated graphics for a CONSUMER laptop. :D K? Sorry if I offend you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.