Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Keleko

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 26, 2008
Weekly Photo Contest (30 July - 6 Aug) Topic - HDR

Rules:

1. You may only submit one photo per contest.

2. Please do not comment on photos until after the judging has taken place.

3. The contest runs for exactly one week, starting NOW! (see time/date stamp at the start of this thread)

4. At the end of the week, The Judge (last week's winner) will choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place photo, providing as much feedback as possible. (Judge has 24 hours to make decision)

5. The 1st place Winner will start a new thread with the topic/theme of their choice, and act as the Judge for that contest.
(Winner has 48 hours to create new theme)

Topic: HDR

My recent thread about my sunset HDR picture was full of helpful comments on my HDR shots and processing. Now it's time to see what the rest of y'all got on the subject. Bring it!

fitshaced

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2011
Here is one I would like judged. I took it some weeks ago so, not sure if it qualifies.

img1530nr.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Juanbond

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2009
Guye Peak, Washington

I believe I have posted this picture before--the picture was taken late last year. I took several pictures that day but since the sun was out and the snow was soooo bright the pictures were not where I wanted them to be. I took some bracketed shots and processed the HDR in Photomatix. I ended up liking the detail in black and white more.

4104215693_ee0a7ce3e5_b.jpg

jabbott

macrumors 6502
Nov 23, 2009
deadhorsepoint.png

Dead Horse Point Overlook, Utah
1/160s, f/6.3, 24mm, ISO 100
Canon Rebel T2i + 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
B&W HDR processed with Topaz Adjust 4

Last edited:

bob118

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2010
Western Mass USA
Time to Chill

Thought this would make everyone cooler in the middle of summer. Took this last winter at Quabbin Reservoir in Western Mass. My first attempt in HDR and it will not be my last one

Attachments

• Iced Over_HDRRZ.jpg
    Iced Over_HDRRZ.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 219

swano

macrumors member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Storms-a-brewin'

Looking out my window in Toronto, Ontario. This was a pretty early attempt at HDR using a Canon G9.

Attachments

• Rain.jpg
    Rain.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 197

colettesaxby

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2009
OMG its soooo bad its great!!Click and enlarge... every hair and pore is horrific

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.