15" 1GHz Buyers- Are they shipping?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by harvey, Sep 18, 2003.

1. harvey macrumors newbie

I ordered a 867 MHz TiBook Combo on 9-1 (company's purchasing, they set the budget).

I laid back in order to wait out the upgrade. Apple upgraded my order to a 1 GHz AlBook combo. My order status shows an open order that ships on or before 9/18.

Macprices.com shows a the Apple Store and a few online sellers with stock. Amazon.com says it's not released

Has anyone seen or bought a base model?

2. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

My BTO 1.25 Ghz 15inch has yet to ship, but I just ordered late Wednesday night, so I would expect it to. However, it does give me "On or before 9-25" so I'm not to anxious yet. Course I went with the buy a bundle get a bundle deal, and the 10GB iPod has shipped already when it said on or before 9-23. I'll post when the laptop ships!

3. harvey thread starter macrumors newbie

It shipped yesterday!

My 15" 1 GHz shipped yesterday. Airborne's tracking said that it was coming from Apple Consumer Products distribution center in Franklin Park, IL. Today the Airborne tracking site didn't show anything, so I called Airborne.

Both the PowerBook and the Airport Extreme card that I ordered shipped from Taiwan, and have to clear customs. They predicted delivery on Tuesday, 9/23 or Wednesday, 9/24.