15.4" MBP Leather case

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by seattlemaclover, Sep 15, 2006.

1. seattlemaclover macrumors member

I am looking for a nice leather case for my MBP and was wondering if anyone here has something similar and would have some suggestions. I know that Marware and Targus both have one, any experiences with these?

2. 0B1 macrumors member

Just bought a leather case from Knomo. Check out their website some very cool bags. Protection features are umongst the best I've seen. Build quality mostly very good, except the casing on the metal parts (ie buckles etc) can scratch and come off quite easily. Oh and they're not cheap. But if you really love your your MBP...

3. generik macrumors 601

generik

If Apple were to make one like the iPod leather pouch I'd bet it will cost $2000... at least the amount of leather proportionate to the iPod pouch is worth that much in Apple's opinion :D

4. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

I like the look of it, exactly what I'm looking for. It's a tad expensive, I wonder if I can get my boss to get it for me. what's another $300 when he's spending $3000 on the MBP on me. :D

5. ZoomZoomZoom macrumors 6502a

ZoomZoomZoom

Which Knomo do you have? I'm tempted to buy one of their 15'' bags.(Lyndon) Do you think you can put up some pictures? (Or PM me some?)

6. seattlemaclover thread starter macrumors member

So I picked up a Kenneth Cole "A Port-Aid Affair" case and love it it has just enough space for my MBP, a pad-folio and a few other items. It is working out great for me and looks gorgeous!
    Thanks for the input though.