Hi all I have a real dilemma. I ordered a dual G5 which, I have been promised, will ship on Tuesday Only thing is, I also ordered a 15" Powerbook two days ago (I was getting tired of waiting for the desktop) and it has already shipped. I had a Quicksilver which I sold because it made to much noise. It was driving me nuts. So for 4 months I've been stuck with a 23" monitor with nothing to plug it into and a 12" PB which is no good with Logic 6 once I ramp up a few software instruments. I'm just a bit worried that the 15" PB won't make the grade. I ordered the standard 1.25Ghz configuration. I was planning on adding a 7200rpm FW drive for good measure. Not sure whether FW800 is entirely necessary? Am I still gonna have problems? Or was I just a dumbass getting a 12" in the first place? What do I do? Send the 15" back as soon as it arrives and wait for the dual and keep the 12"? Or sell the 12", cancel the dual and load the 15" with ram. Any PB producers out there? Anyone got any ideas? Help me out. The clock is ticking!