$150 And Counting

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by rice_web, May 22, 2003.

1. rice_web macrumors 6502a

rice_web

Wow, it's amazing how quickly your library builds when you browse the Apple Music Store.

I've now spent ~$150 on the Apple Music Store, simply because I buy every song that comes to my head.

Ay caramba.

2. Wano macrumors 6502

That is crazy! I am glad I am still on 56k, otherwise I would have probably downloaded tons of music from the apple music store.:)

3. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

Re: $150 And Counting

I am up to a wild 25.00:)

4. ilben77 macrumors newbie

Re: $150 And Counting

Wow.... I'm astonished that people just seem to like to waiste money....
    For that amount of money you could have unlimited downloads at PureTunes. They have a huge collections like Musicstore but are much much cheaper and all the songs are without DRM!!!

http://www.puretunes.com/

5. Freg3000 macrumors 68000

Freg3000

Re: Re: $150 And Counting

Do you work for puretunes or something? I seem to be relaly pushing it. It is not legal. They need to really bend the law in order to call this a legal service.

6. mim macrumors 6502

Re: Re: $150 And Counting

Well even though I can't access the iTMS (come on international stores) personally I'd prefer to be giving something back to the artists whose music I liked so they'd make some more.

I see no way in which this service values the people who actually make the music.

My friend, it is YOU who is wasting your money and being ripped off.

7. ilben77 macrumors newbie

No I do not work for Puretunes, just recently heard about it,
    but if you are thinking that the majority of the money is going to the artist, you have absolutely no idea how the music industry works.

8. Ugg macrumors 68000

Ugg

So far it's only PC compatible. It is legal now, but you can bet your bootie that this loophole in Spanish law will be closed pretty darned quick.

$61 and counting.... Last Sunday I was bored, clicking through the Store and before you knew it I had already downloaded 9 singles. It is just too easy!