17" PB CASE or BAG.......?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by patriotn11, May 14, 2004.

1. patriotn11 macrumors member

What is a real good laptop bage or case.....

I bought the Crumpler thin sleeve type case and it SUCKS, to tight and thin.

any idea's

Michael :confused:

2. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

I have the Brenthaven backpack - best back I've ever owned - period. I've had a ton of messgener bags, backpacks, etc. and the Brenhaven is the best. It comes with a removable sleeve - well padded. It's guaranteed for life, has TONS of pockets and is very comfortable to wear. I had a Waterfield Cargo bag (large) that was excellent - my problem with that was not the quality of the bag it was that for hiking long distances a messenger type bag sucks. The Brenthaven is awesome - I can load it up with tons of stuff and it never really feels bad on the shoulders or back.

You may want to look in the PB forum at Macnn.com - they have a sticky forum in there dedicated to bags.

3. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    using a spire backpack that comes with a sleeve, works like a charm

4. JasonL macrumors regular

www.tombihn.com

Over-the-top quality, really. I have the Empire Builder and am impressed more and more as my time with it goes by.

Not cheap, though, but you certainly get what you pay for!

Oh, and they have inserts (Brain Cells) that specifically fit your particular laptop. They cater to Mac users.

5. Stevp1 macrumors regular

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

My hard-sided Pelican case is tops. Wouldn't be without it. Looks cool, too! :cool:

6. javabear90 macrumors 6502a

javabear90

I like my timbuk2 bag. It is very nice, and big, and cool, and padded, and..... :cool: