17" powebook recommended on msnbc page

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by medea, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Str8edgepunker macrumors 6502

well...

if they had a mac version for their internet service then they wouldn't be all that bad. not that we would want such a thing but it would be better than the crap client aol has.

2. Das macrumors regular

I just use a dial up to MSN through the macmsn.net thingy. Trust me when I say that not having a version of MSN for the mac is a blessing. It's just one notch under the evil scale (AOL is still #1).

3. Bear macrumors G3

Actually MSN is the number one evil as it gives money to Microsoft. That leaves AOL as the number two evil.

Depending on which part of the country you're in, maybe you could find a large redional ISP to use?

4. macphoria macrumors 6502a

macphoria

This is amazing. MS site actually has picture of PowerBook on it. But they did not mention PowerBook by name, instead just "laptop" by Apple. I bet having to mention Apple was hard enough as is.

5. Das macrumors regular

Got a 200 dollar buck best buy gift certificate by subcsribing to msn so they go to no. 2. AOL kicks babies.

6. Bear macrumors G3

They do that to suck you in. And once you're sucked in, they hope to keep you. Evil!!!

7. MacFan25 macrumors 68000

MacFan25

I have AOL and it sucks! I'm considering getting Earthlink.

8. Das macrumors regular

Nah, my agreement comes up in a few months, then it's DSL bliss again. MSN hasn't been that horrible except for their horrible browser (ie is my choice) and they sold out my e-mail address to a grip of companies (all of who offered to enlarge something of every variety, some parts which I neither have nor want enlarged) Besides, I bought me a bunch of cool Best Buy impulse items! My light up lighter rocks!