1Passwd is anyone using it?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by RES, Nov 12, 2006.

1. RES macrumors newbie

I am looking for a better method of filling in forms & see that 1 possibility is "1Passwd" . I am wondering if any folks here are using it & if so what they think. I would also appreciate any suggestions on other ways to improve my form filling.

2. EGT macrumors 68000

EGT

Just started using it recently. I've only added some web forms with logins/passwords, haven't looked at the other features like identities etc.

It's great the way it is built into Safari. Quick and easy to use. Nice app. :)

3. MacClueless macrumors member

I paid for it and am very disappointed. I came from a Windows world and Roboform which REALLY speeds up browsing. 1Passwd doesn't seem to have their development priorities in line with what really makes the thing of any use. It seems they're more interested in being compatible with (relatively) obscure browsers than just making something that WORKS.

Roboform is supposedly doing a Mac version that will run off a USB key on a Mac or Windows machine. Until then, you're probably better off just using the Mac keychain.