1rst Gen iPod Cases

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by jbembe, Dec 6, 2004.

1. jbembe macrumors 6502a

My wife has inherited a 1rst gen 10 gig iPod (since I upgraded to the 40gig 3rd Gen) and I think she would like a better case for it. She seemed interested in cases that they were giving away at Nine West shoe store, but they were for the mini and sold out. Anybody know of interesting and appropriate cases for the 1rst gen 10 gig iPod? THanks! :D

2. parrothead macrumors 6502a

parrothead

Check here: http://www.speckproducts.com/for-ipod.html I have the flipstand and the skin that they sell for for a 2G and a 3G ipod. I really like both items and Speck has been a pleasure to do business with. Good luck! :)

3. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Well if your wife is rich and into trendy, I believe Burberry and Louis Vuitton have some exciting ones.

4. Mechcozmo macrumors 603

Mechcozmo

I have a nice, cheap, generic one. It's red with a belt clip. It is also old...

5. jbembe thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yeah, I'm looking for something a bit more trendy, but not otherworldy pricey. I like the Speck ones, but I'm thinking something more fashionable. We already have a clear case like that and a not so sporty mareware armband one that doesn't do its job. Anybody seen others?

thanks

6. KevRC4130 macrumors 6502

Prada makes a really nice case. Go with that definatly.