1st nice day outside in a while!

Discussion in 'Community' started by mgargan1, Apr 4, 2005.

1. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

Man, it's been raining and raining here in Maryland, and surrounding areas... and today is sooo gorgeous outside. And I get to stay inside and post on macrumors forums. What's the weather like where you are.

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

London

3. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

here in lovely livonia,MI 20 miles outside detroit....currently 63 degrees and mostly sunny...effin beautiful :)

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

its 73 here, a great day, beautiful, beats the cold that we were stuck with for so long, im starting to get summer fever to go along with my senioritis

5. feakbeak macrumors 6502a

feakbeak

Hey, a local! I'm in Plymouth - it is gorgeous today! Would have been a great day to ditch work and go to the Tiger's opener.

6. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

agreed and i hope you got to see some of the game, it was incredible :p even though it was the royals, only can hope things go like this most of the year

7. emw macrumors G4

emw

Beautiful here outside of Chicago. 65°F (18° C) and sunny. Woohoo!

But it's supposed to be rainy by mid-week :(

8. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Here in Los Angeles, we've had the highest rainfall for a season since the 19th century! Of course, we call it liquid sunshine. People are flocking to the areas of the state where the wildflowers are blooming in record numbers, which has caused another effect: an "invasion" of painted lady butterflies!

9. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Gorgeous and sunny today - almost 70. Even better tomorrow, so they say. I'm not going to be inside much....

D

10. MoparShaha macrumors 68000

MoparShaha

The sun is shining here in SF, but it's a frigid 55.

11. feakbeak macrumors 6502a

feakbeak

55... frigid? I wish my mind associated those two things. :) After January and February in Michigan I'm happy whenever it is above freezing. Although, I'm sure we have MR members in much colder climates - I probably shouldn't be complaining.

12. Mr. Durden macrumors 6502a

Denver, CO. Near 70 and blue skies as far as the eye can see. I'm thinking of heading out of work early to day. Near perfect day. :)

13. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

The weather here in Charlotte is BEAUTIFUL. (It's actually NOT cloudy... sun's out and 75º. Tomorrow, sunny and 78º. (F, obviously, not C.)

14. Inspector Lee macrumors 6502a

Inspector Lee

Pretty nice over here too. But I'm sick as a dog and laying in bed (first sick day in 10 months). I'd rather be sick when the weather outside is wicked than nice. Those warm temps make me feel worse...

15. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

unfortunate :( better be prepared if those MSU women win the NCAA's and get ready for those riots...haha umm NO

16. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Here in Boston the high T 51, its been mostly cloudy. It's on the crisp side. We are expecting the low 60's by mid week. so then it should really start to feel like Spring.

17. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

It's nice and sunny here in Solon, OH. The daytime high was around 53 degrees F with NW winds @ 10-20 MPH shifting to S at 5-10 MPH. I have an interest in the weather, and I'm pretty good at memorizing weather reports :)

18. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

yeah im not looking forward to that rain, what i find funny is that im about 60 miles west of Chicago right now at school and its warmer here as i posted above, sometimes the Lake sucks i suppose

19. buryyourbrideau macrumors 65816

buryyourbrideau

well maybe you will see my name under the list of doctored NWS meteorologists in 10 years :)

20. brap macrumors 68000

Weather here's insane. Heavy fog a week ago, Friday and Saturday were hot & sunny (20+ C), dull, dreary stuff today, forecast snow before the week's out!

21. wrldwzrd89 macrumors G5

wrldwzrd89

Probably going to be that system that socked me with wind-driven rain Friday, becoming wind-driven ice pellets and eventually wind-driven snow on Saturday. I got about 4 inches of accumulation. Power outages were quite common in the area due to wind gusts exceeding 50 MPH at times.

22. iGary Guest

iGary

Yes, it was stunning here in Annapolis today, too.

Even washed the windows of their winter grime.

Back to work tomorrow after a personal day off. :(

23. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

It's a delightful 80F here today, it was 78F yesterday, I didn't have to work so my photographer and I went walking in the cemetery... sparked a doob in the sunshine, got some layouts figured out, and some ideas plotted out... (we're writing a book, not burying people). Unfortunately I just started Trileptal which apparently makes me photosensitive, so I'm supposed to be "extra careful" this summer... rubbish... in a few weeks it'll be 100F for the summer, gotta enjoy it while it lasts!

24. AppleAce macrumors regular

Weather's been absolutely great in Iowa the past week and a half/two weeks. 65-70ish during the day, sunny, a bit windy at times, I think it made it to 80 this afternoon. Supposed to cool off & get rainy wednesday though I think. :mad: